Thursday, March 9, 2017

Flowers to cheer up your day

L’image contient peut-ĂȘtre : plante et fleurIt was a normal day like every other day. The air was fresh, the sun was shining bright, and I was feeling good. I opened the window from my hotel room on the second floor and starred up at the mountains in the distance. I was thinking about what I am thankful for and how fortunate I am, I try to do this every morning. I concentrate on pleasant thoughts and clear my mind of negative thoughts. I even look in the mirror once in a while and say out loud that everyone deserves love and that I am loved. If you wake up in a bad mood it tends to follow you, however, if you reflect on your goals and what is great about the life you live then you set yourself up for success. You attract to your life what you think and feel. I was heading to my car and found these flowers. The small things are what matter and even though flowers do not have a huge impact on my future, they bring a smile to my face. I am thankful for the good things, big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment