Sunday, March 26, 2017

Gas coupons/22 Mar 2017


L’image contient peut-ĂȘtre : 1 personne

Gas in Italy and Europe is expensive, so my work provides a benefit called gas coupons. They are convenient because they offset the price of the gas so we don't go broke! Only a certain amount can be purchased within each month and they all expire in August. They are only accepted at a gas stations called Eni. We have plenty of those gas stations in Aviano, but in places elsewhere the gas coupons may not be recognized. Whenever I go to the Eni gas station, one of the workers comes up to my car and fills the gas for me, a luxury that I will enjoy while being in Italy! On a different note, the sign Eni is quite peculiar. I cannot decide if the image is a dragon or some other mythical creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment