Saturday, March 25, 2017

Internet deal/24 Mar 2017

Its been a couple of weeks and I am still trying to figure out the situation with my internet. Iv been on base and it was not cheap. It was going to cost 260 euros for the router and to get it installed then I would have to pay 30 euros per month for the first year then 40 euros per month for the next. My co-workers suggested I talk with a guy named Joe who could hook me up with internet, but it was pretty much the same price...My last resort was going off base to the TIM store (internet/phone store) to see what they had to offer. In the end it was the best deal. It cost 200 euros for the router and modem, free installation, and would only cost me 30 euros per month for 2 years. They were having a promoting and it was ending after the day I went in, so I signed the contract on the spot. They told me to expect a call to make an appointment with the installers. My concern is that I do not speak Italian...it will be a very interesting conversation when it happens! I hope to get the internet all set up within the next month or two. It is known that it takes a long time to get it installed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment